The Quality Assurance Engineer ensures project success by scoping, planning, and coordinating project Quality Assurance activities, managing the communication of expectations and deliverables between clients, project team and suppliers. You will be responsible for developing and implementing quality tools and systems for cutting edge product designs. You will be responsible for supplier development in a manufacturing process and work with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans.
- Communicate with clients and suppliers to align on a suitable definition of quality expectations and ensure that appropriate assurance techniques are used for the product
- Define quality and reliability test standards
- Define new design/product certification and compliance requirements
- Plan and lead quality activities during the development phase.
- Be responsible for Quality DOE, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation for internal quality issues and customer complaints
- Develop and optimize PFMEA, Control Plan, WI & Visual Aids
- Lead external/internal audit, Supplier qualifications and continuous improvement action implementation.