- Work with leadership to accurately scope, plan and set budget for incoming new projects.
- Determine, manage and communicate the schedule, budget, project goals and deliverables to your project team.
- Motivate and empower your team to meet stated goals and deliverables on schedule.
- Exercise swift and sound judgement to make critical project changes as required, while assessing risks and controlling scope.
- Cultivate a relationship of trust with the client team via regular and transparent communication of project status, risks and issues.
- Contribute your expertise to our recruiting and hiring processes.
- Actively participate in the PM team’s client-facing meetings.